“I want to adopt a dog”.
- Send us an email about in which country you live and in what dog you’re interested in.
- Depending on the country you’re from, a volunteer will get in touch.
- You fill in a questionnaire + a homecheck will be arranged.
- When all is completed and approved.. congratulations!
- We prepare the dog to travel.
- When the dog is arrived we like to get in touch and get some feedback
“When can a dog be adopted?”
Dogs can only travel when they are neutered, which is possible when they are 5 months old.
“How much does it cost to adopt?”
– You pay the local vet: vaccinations, flea/tick & worming treatment, rabies, microchip, blood test (if required) + pet passport
Neutering is by Kefalonia Animal Trust
– You pay the travel cost: this depends if your dog travels by road (pettaxi) or by plane.
Please email us for more information